We released the Styling Extension just a few days ago, so if you haven’t checked it out yet, head on over to the introduction video.
Much like last week, there isn’t much going on in this week’s update.
Here’s what you can expect in Monday’s update:
- Added the option to set an email address as the “From” address within the field settings.
- Added basic email validation. This does NOT validate that the email address exists, but only that it is semantically correct.
- Added a label in the plugin settings “Label” tab for an invalid email address.
- Added Shortcode and Template Function output to the Form List. You can now copy and paste the shortcode from there.
- Admin metaboxes will now remember whether or not they were closed or open.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from adding new fields.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Multi-Part extension from interacted properly with the Save Progress extension.
Save Progress Update:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Save Progress extension from interacting properly with the Multi-Part extension.
Layout and Styles Update:
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from activating their installations.